Thursday, February 21, 2013

10 years in CGC

I have been 10 years in CGC, and around 13 years in IT industry. I love IT very much especially technical site. The knowledge is very wide and keep changing every day.

Me and few others received this award on our anniversary in CGC 18 Dec 2012 (tgk dah berlapuk entry nie...). We were given a token of appreciation at RM500 each for the award. jadila dari xder kan. Those in 20 yrs were given RM1000 and 30 yrs another RM500. Rezeki masing2. Anugerah diberikan oleh MD kami yg kacak Datuk Wan Azhar Wan Ahmad.
He got is own aura bila chair any meeting. Dunnola kalau me sorang jek yg rasa.... spesies jenis suka buat kerja belakang tabir so bila kene ngadap kelas atasn nie kecut perutla.

Where I have spent it? Well the previous colleagues pun dah dpt. Some invest in Sijil Simpanan premium, beli item worth for it like gold or etc. As for me, after thinking so much, end up I decided to invest in Amanah Hartanah Bumiputera (AHB) which was reopen to all bumis end of last year kut. Ok ler tueeeee....

No comments: